Rose Hotel Win a $600 Crown Voucher – Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
4. The competition is being run by The Rose Hotel, 27 Wellington Street Bunbury WA 6230 (“The Rose Hotel”).
5. Win a $600 Crown Voucher (“the competition”) commences on 28/06/2019.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is 5 minutes before the draw on the night of 28/06/2019 being ‘the event’.
7. Entry to the competition is limited to those who meet these Terms and Conditions.
8. To enter the competition, the entrant must:
a) Purchase an eligible product to receive a receipt.
d) Submit a receipt into the draw barrel.
10. Eligible products are;
a) Any items on sale at the front bar during ‘the event’.
11. Eligible products cannot be substituted at the customer’s discretion.
15. Entry to the competition is free. Any associated costs will be borne by the entrant.
16. Staff employed by the Rose Hotel and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
17. There will be one prize. This prize will be: a $600 Crown Voucher. The entrant drawn to win this prize will be known as the Prize Winner.
18. The Rose Hotel takes no responsibility for any further costs incurred related to this prize.
19. There will be 1 draw on the night of 28/06/2019 at the Rose Hotel. The draw will be by random barrel draw from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
20. If not in attendance at the draw the winner will be re-drawn. The Winner must be in attendance.
22. The prize must be collected by the prize winner before midnight on 28/06/2019 during the event.
24. The prize winner will be required to provide photographic evidence of their identity. The accepted method will be a valid driver’s licence, passport or government issued ID card.
25. The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
26. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years.
27. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
28. The prize is not transferrable.
29. The prize winner must participate in photographs taken at the draw of the competition and/or collection of the prize.
30. The prize winner’s name may be published in Rose Hotel marketing including and not limited to the Rose Hotel website, Instagram and Facebook accounts. By entering the competition, the entrant grants the Rose Hotel permission to use their photograph and full name for any worldwide marketing purposes.
31. The Rose Hotel is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
32. The Rose Hotel accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
33. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
34. If the Rose Hotel suspects the competition has been tampered with in anyway the Rose Hotel reserves the right to pause the competition and, pending advice from the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor, restart the competition voiding all entries prior to the restart date.
35. The Rose Hotel’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. These Terms and Conditions may be amended during the competition. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly read and understand these Terms and Conditions.